Ahlers RusImport is a complex and unique department, which places itself in a high-velocity industry and has developed as one of the fast-moving organizations within the current market environment. To support this growth, we invite you to work with challenging tasks in a respectful and friendly working environment, coordinating and steering the commercial development of the department. Within this department we aim to provide value to our customers by orchestrating their supply chain for them to import and sell their products successfully in the Customs Union (without the need of having an own legal entity).
Key words are:
- Supply Chain Solutions
- Doing Business in Russia
- Importer / Exporter of Record (IOR / EOR)
- To lead the group of operational specialists responsible for daily performance: handling of customer orders, communication with clients, coordination of suppliers, database and document handling, invoicing, handling of claims
- To maintain excellent positive-acting daily operations focusing on import and local logistic activities: transport, customs, warehousing, distribution
- To maintain purchasing activities such as selection of suppliers, negotiating of prices and conditions of work
- To monitor the situation in the logistic market to ensure that we are on the right way to satisfy customer demand with reasonable minimum costs. To seek for opportunities for improvements and optimizations
- To support and develop strong and productive collaboration with related departments of the company: sales, KAM, finance, legal, others
- To monitor and develop pro-actively internal and external agreements to ensure delivering of results for clients and company
- To support Commercial department and KAM in sales: agreements of rates, business analysis, calculation of costs, as well as joint implementation of profitability objectives
- To support business processes automation and continuous improvement
Who we are looking for
- You have university degree in logistics, economics or similar
- You have a transport logistics professional background (2-5 years)
- You are strong in communication, proactive and result-oriented
- You like to cooperate with people and you are ready to be a trusted advisor at the same time being a technical leader of the team
- You can develop sense of urgency and sense of a one team through effective, correct and timely communication
- You can handle uncertainty
- You are self-organized and motivated
- You have a practical realistic vision, analytical thinking and project management skills
- You have fluent business English
- An international professional environment characterized by an entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus KPI.
- A remuneration package in accordance with Russian Labor Law and regulations.
- Plenty of opportunity to develop international knowledge and personal qualities.
- Compensation for mobile phone communication and transport according to corporate standards.
- Office is located at Volkhonskoe Shosse 2a (near Gorelevo) / Transfer from Metro Moskovskaya and Leninskiy Prospekt.
- Participation in corporate training program and employee events.
- Standard business hours 09:00 – 17:30.